Why are we still here?
At first, after announcing the imminent demise of this blog (which focuses on NALC 214's Election 2005), I decided to at least keep it alive until the next Branch meeting. That would allow any who had heard of the blog to see what it was all about before it was removed.
Secondly, I didn't actually receive any NEGATIVE reactions to the blog - only a silence-of-response, which made me nervous!
Thirdly, I got some positive feedback at the Branch meeting - one carrier talked to me about the blog (which blog? I now have 3!), and reminded me that the important thing is to keep posting! People will lose interest in a blog if there are not frequent, as well as interesting, blog postings.
And today, came a fourth incentive - I received e-mail notice that another Branch 214 member wishes to join the blog.
So - I've returned to my original idea: to keep this blog alive through the Election 2005 season, and perhaps through the end of the year.
Let's use this space to evaluate our Branch's election process, and make suggestions on how to make it better.
has been set up at:
(IV for NALC 214)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home