Welcome Letter to Branch 214
I invite you to become a member of this blog, which will enable you to post to it whenever/from wherever you wish. ANYONE who views this blog can add comments; a "member" gets to add articles, essays, ideas & imagination. The purpose of this blog is to improve the election process of Branch 214, and to pioneer a new approach for membership participation. As administrator, I will try to moderate, and facilitate, our online discussions. I hope to be fair. Be there...
Martha Raup
PS – please send me the name and email address of any Branch 214 member who would like to participate in this blog. My email address is: mailladymartha@yahoo.com.
The above invitation was mailed this morning, 10/08/05, to all Branch 214 members whose personal email address I have in my Contacts list. I now invite all other Branch 214 members who wish to join this blog to email me at mailladymartha@yahoo.com, and I will mail you an invitiation too.
I apologize in advance to any and all who were not properly invited sooner. This process is hardly scientific, and it surely has its share of inequities. Nevertheless, I believe it to be an effort that's "better than none", and certainly one that will be improved upon in the future.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home